Quote Me....

" Life is a journey not a destination"

Friday, November 27, 2009

One Breath....by BlooWriter






Water, water, water

All I want is water….and you

I know there could be

Enough water to quench my thirst

But will there ever be enough of you



You…

Are to me

What the world doesn’t see

See him alter with nothing

But love

Once

Careless with laughter

Joy unfettered



Just before shade covered his face

With the worry

Of being denied his love

With false acceptance

And monotony

He fell from me

To deny me what is mine



And do I still love you?

How can I desist

When I never said naught but yes

See her awaken with ..night

Loneliness…

In her eyes

When love has pressed her breath

Clear off her chest

Breathless….



Breathe out ….so I

can breathe you in.

No comments:

Post a Comment