Quote Me....

" Life is a journey not a destination"

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The value of Love & Friendship....

                              
                            It has come home to me today the thought of the value which love and frendship merit. I have learned the truth of both during these past weeks of being ill. Of course we never trully know everything I doubt we ever do but we do become more knowledgeable during the most difficult of our experiences, and so i have. I am lucky. I have a large loving family and i have friends that though are few are always there when times get tough. I want to take this moment and this blog to thank all of them. My children, mother, brothers, cousins, friends and  my very bestest  friend. I love you all and I thank you for walking with me through this difficult path. You are all my strength and my will to live and fight resides in you all.

THANK YOU & I LOVE YOU

The Dialysis girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment