Quote Me....

" Life is a journey not a destination"

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Chair




Here I am dialyzing again. So how is the world out there? I assume as it is when you have any illness be it cancer, diabetes or aids. It moves and sways, travels and breaths. And it doesn't stop because of me or anyone of us in any dilemma. And still I sit here not with any feeling of pity for me that is not what this is about. There is something I'm here to learn though I have no clarity into it now. I will learn it. My blood gets renewed here. They cleans me here. And were it not so I might not be here. Blessings abound. I am lucky to be born at this age for 30 years ago the possibility of my mechanical kidney might not exist and neither might my life.

We Must look at the Blessings...

- BlooWriter

Location:E Front St,Red Bank,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment