Quote Me....

" Life is a journey not a destination"

Monday, April 5, 2010

A WEEKEND OF LEARNING...

               
             This weekend a friend came to visit. I have always loved meeing new people and I loved meeting her. She is down to earth, real and already a good friend. Somehow i don't think her weekend went as well as it should have. I was there and had it been my weekend i would have been much angrier than she displayed for she had every reason to be disappointed at the way things went, however she took the high road. She was strong and shook it off and had a great time regardless. She was a real trooper and taught me a thing or two about independence and being there when you say you will. I was proud to meet you miss G. and look forward to further visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment