Quote Me....

" Life is a journey not a destination"

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Today.....

Today was made to explore the regions of my psyche

That I have not explored before

My senses

In various ways will awaken

That it may transfer to my work in one way or the other

Free

Write

Without thought

Let the waters of my mind melt the obstacles like summer rain

No process

My process

Excess of words

Create beauty and horror simultaneously

Bring it to the page, flowers to a dieing grave

Sleep with my rage

Give the world a taste of me

I bring peace to the old

Turmoil to the young

Open fully without regard

To leave a piece of me behind

I poeticize

Criticize the ways

of stress and strife

It’s what I do…

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Great poem and Fun to visit your blog. Check out what I'm working on and what inspired it:

    http://www.tobyneal.net/

    Not doing much but NaNo lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOOM!!!!! You are back, good piece to come back with.

    ReplyDelete