Quote Me....

" Life is a journey not a destination"

Saturday, March 20, 2010

March Madness!!




Ok let's get it straight people. I understand it's warm out and we all have

CABIN FEVER... But put some fuckin clothes on!!
There is no reason to be out actin a fool with no shirt on or your ass hangin out just because the powers that be saw fit to give us a little sun.

If you are almost naked now WTF are you going to do when the heat really sets in?! And then you wonder when comments come your way.

DRESS AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE SEEN!!
If you do not want to be approached and spoken to as a street walker, do not portray one. Don't give me that he should see me for my mind and they shouldn't assume shit. You and I both know he's not looking at your assumption when he first sees you, he's looking at your ass and breasts which are out for display.

NO! I am not saying he has a right to touch and yes you have a right to dress as you please but PLEASE do not insult my intelligence with your he doesn't respect me complaints. DELETE!

If you do not show, there is no show.

As for the fellas who can't wait to get their pecks out for the ladies in heat...
SAVE IT for the beach when the weather is consistent. As of now it will not be warm tomorrow. It will be March day as it is today so get a fuckin grip and get dressed while you're all at it.

Tis all

I'm here Monday thru Friday and twice on Sundays!
Try the veal


- BlooWriter

No comments:

Post a Comment